environmentalpolicyandlaw.com is the website platform of Environmental Policy and Law owned by IOS Press, registered at Nieuwe Hemweg 6B, 1013 BG Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
If you are simply browsing our site without signing in or being recognized by IP address, we will only keep anonymized log data about usage of our site (see 'Cookies' below).
Which details are collected?
- Contact details that you have provided to us, including demographics
- Information on usage of (parts) of our website, including number of downloads
- Information about transactions made
- Information on alerts that you have installed
- Any other information that you have provided to us in order to be able to help you use our website to meet your needs as well as possible
How IOS Press uses the data collected
We may use the data collected through our site to:
- Establish and verify the identity of our users
- Personalize the site for you
- Enable you to access and use our site
- Fine-tune our services provided to you
- Handle financial transactions smoothly and accurately
- Collect payments from you
- Improve our products and services offered on the IOS Press Environmental Policy and Law website
Your data will never be sold to third parties.
We may place cookies and or other tracking devices in the user’s browser files. Cookies are used to track user behavior. Based on the collected data, we can improve our products and services.
Cookies can be rejected. If this is done, portions of the IOS Press Environmental Policy and Law may website not be properly usable.
Secure Use of the Environmental Policy and Law website
In cooperation with Dropsolid, the hosting partner and webmaster of this website, we will do everything in our power to guard your personal details and usage behavior data. Collected data will be stored on secure servers and once you’re recognized by IP or logged in through Username and Password, you will be in a safe, encrypted area so no one can take advantage of the details you have entered.
Links to Other Websites
We will only send emails to registered users of the IOS Press Environmental Policy and Law website who opted in at registration to be kept informed about Environmental Policy and Law or who signed up to receive news (link: http://tiny.cc/EPLsignup). Users can manage their preferences at any time.
Third-party advertising may appear on our website. Usage metrics may be shared with the advertisers, but personal data will never be disclosed.
Nieuwe Hemweg 6B
Tel.: +31 20 688 33 55
Fax: +31 20 687 00 39
Version: September 2018