The webinar explored cutting-edge, ideational solutions to our shared triple planetary crisis of climate change, biodiversity loss, and pollution. The full program, participants, and supporters are listed below.
– Bharat H. Desai (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi)
– Marten Stavenga (IOS Press, Amsterdam)
Envisioning Our Environmental Future
– Greg Rose, Wollongong University, Australia
– Nicholas A. Robinson, Pace University Law School, USA
– Chris Backes, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
– Oliver Ruppel, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
– Kirk Junker, University of Cologne, Germany
– Yann Aguila, Club des Juristes, France / Victoria Lichet, Global Pact Coalition, USA
Those people who joined on June 3 were able to participate and submit questions directly to the speakers during the event.
The recording of webinar can be viewed below, or watch online via the IOS Press YouTube channel here.
Thank you to everyone who participated, supported, and joined us for the webinar held in conjunction with Stockholm+50 and World Environment Day!